[python-win32] LOCALE related stuff Re: Setting environment

Nalli Dinesh nalli.dinesh at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:09:56 CEST 2005

Hmm. I tried out this patch. This patch is about adding update
function to os.py.
Update is removed in python2.4, now adding this patch gave me access
to use update in python2.4
My problem persists. locale.setlocale doesn't work even though we set
LANG environment variable using update function.
I don;t know whats going on. locale.setlocale worked perfectly when I
set LANG environment variable with os.putenv,under python 2.3.5.