[python-win32] How to get McMillan Installer accept win32gui?

Pierre Rouleau Pierre_Rouleau at ImpathNetworks.com
Fri Mar 25 00:03:54 CET 2005

Hi all!

I have been using the McMillan Installer for some time even though
Gordon McMillan site is no longer up.  I am using version 5b5.

It has been working fine up until I updated a module to import win32gui.
The Python scripts works fine but the executable created by the McMillan
Installer fails importing win32gui.

I have been delaying moving to py2exe and would prefer finding a
solution to get the Installer working again for now.

Did anyone run into this problem and found what has to be modified in
the Installer to get this to work?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre Rouleau