[python-win32] Active Directory, ADSI, WMI integration

Damon Brinkley dbrinkley01 at rowan.org
Thu Mar 17 14:37:57 CET 2005

Hello everyone.  I am a sys admin in charge of about 100 windows servers in an Active Directory environment and would like to know if there's a way to use Python for my scripting needs instead of vbscript.  I would like to do some ADSI and WMI type stuff with Python if possible.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Damon Brinkley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended only for the addressee named above.  It contains information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or other use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this transmission in error, any disclosure, copying, dissemination of this transmission, or other use is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently delete this message from your in box.