[python-win32] Ref-count bug in win32file.GetQueuedCompletionStatus

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Jun 2 02:05:59 CEST 2005

> Hi,
>     I think I've found a ref-count bug in
win32file.GetQueuedCompletionStatus

You have indeed!  GetQueuedCompletionStatus used to assume that the
OVERLAPPED object was previously added to the IOCP via
PortQueuedCompletionStatus.  I've now fixed that bug and checked the changes
into CVS.

Thanks very much for the effective repro case - it allowed me to see your
issue quickly and I even borrowed that code for the test suite.

Let me know if you would like a new version of the affected DLLs (and what
Python version you use).

Cheers,