[python-win32] Image capture

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Wed Jan 5 18:36:04 CET 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:28:22 +0100, "Catalin Lungu" <lcatalin at siadv.com>
wrote:

>Can anybody help me to implement the following VB code in Python. Thanks in advance.

Do you have the rest of the application converted?  This is just one
small part of a GUI-based application.  This one subroutine is
responding to a button press, and in response is asking a grid control
to refresh itself, and then print itself.  If you already have an app
with a grid control and some kind of image control, then you need to
tell us what you used for that (wxPython? tkinter? Qt?) before we can
advise you on this routine.

- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com