[python-win32] OT: win32 python small job offer

Guy Robinson guy at r-e-d.co.nz
Sat Feb 19 00:18:21 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm looking at engaging someone to implement a couple of missing shell32 methods
in python win32. The required methods are on MSDN here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/
shell/reference/ifaces/iextractimage/iextractimage.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/
shell/reference/ifaces/iextractimage2/iextractimage2.asp

As an amateur programmer I have no knowledge of how to engage programming
services or how much this would cost. So please contact me off list to discuss.

For ease of payment if you live in New Zealand that would be perfect :-)

My intention is for the developed code to be released to the community and I
guess integrated into the win32 distribution if accepted.

Regards,

Guy Robinson

guy AT r-e-d.co.nz