[python-win32] filling Windows properties "Summary" tab?

aurora aurora00 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:06:20 CET 2005

I am reading the discussion of "filling Windows properties "Summary" tab?"
on 2005-06-23:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.windows/3164

I too am interesting in finding out a way to read and write the summary
propreties. It isn't very clear for me from the thread that what classes
of if there are any sample program I can use. A more basic issue is I
would like to write some meta data for any kind of files (even for folders
if possible). There are mention of COM "structured storage" files like MS
office documents. However I am able to set this for a simple text file. On
the other hand this summary is not available if I rename it to .html. Much
appreciate if you can help me to understand this.

Thanks,

wy