[python-win32] Can't make parser

Wara Songkran paandev at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 21:00:23 CET 2004

Hi

I've just try PyXML from http://debris.demon.nl/PythonCE-2.3 and it's work. Any Idea why this happen. I also use PyXML on my Desktop PC but with standard xml package which come with python is also work. Why standard xml package on PythonCE does not work?

Regrad
Wara Songkran

Wara Songkran <paandev at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi

I'm using Python-2.3.4-arm-PPC2003. When I try to use sax the shell said

>>> from xml import sax
>>> parser = sax.make_parser()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "binaries\lib\xml\sax\__init__.py", line 93, in make_parser
SAXReaderNotAvaiable: No parsers found

I guess beacause it need expat parser library which is a native dll to run.

Please help.