[python-win32] Win 32 GUI + python tutorial

Wara Songkran paandev at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 04:55:25 CET 2004

Hi

I have start learning python and I found that python have a nice win32 api wrapper. But I found that it does not wrap win32 api function by function. I know win32 programming but I look at the demo code it difference from normal win32 code.

So someone please tell me where can I find the web page describe how python wrap win32 gui. May be more code sample.

Regards
Wara Songkran

http://mail.yahoo.com