[python-win32] Processing IE DOM events.

mferguson at ntlworld.com mferguson at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 4 05:06:50 EST 2004

I'm looking the simplest way to handle IE DOM events in my python scripts. This looks promising but obviously isn't quite right:

>>> doc.getElementById("submit").attachEvent("onClick",myfunc)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<COMObject getElementById>", line 2, in attachEvent
ValueError: argument is not a COM object

Can this approach be made to work, or is there some other way to achieve the same thing?

Thanks,

Mark.