[python-win32] Converting VB to Python

Peter.Winstanley at scotland.gsi.gov.uk Peter.Winstanley at scotland.gsi.gov.uk
Fri Jun 25 04:14:05 EDT 2004

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

I would be grateful for help and advice on the following:

I am trying to convert into Python an example VB program that uses MSXML
4.0 and the SAXXMLReader40 and XMLSchemaCache40 to  validate an XML file
against an XSD schema and to provide exhaustive errors.  The routine is
given here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q315497

In the VB version a class module is created to act as an error handler.
The class starts with the statement

"Implements MSXML2.IVBSAXErrorHandler"

How do I convert an "Implements" statement to Python?

Thanks for your help

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free