[python-win32] PyCrypto v1.9a6

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick at usa.xerox.com
Fri Feb 27 10:02:03 EST 2004

Folks,

	I am attempting to install the Pycrypto v1.9a6 software, I believe
that
	Twisted (www.twistedmatrix.com) requires it for the SSH features...

	(The sad thing is that I'm running through all these hoops simply
because I
	need to be able to make a SSH connection, and be able to read and
write
	to the stream... (ala Telnetlib))

	when I:

		setup.py install

	I receive:

	C:\develope\pycrypto-1.9a6>setup.py install
	running install
	running build
	running build_py
	running build_ext
	error: Python was built with version 6 of Visual Studio, and
extensions need to
	be built with the same version of the compiler, but it isn't
installed.

	Now I am running:

	C:\develope\pycrypto-1.9a6>python
	Python 2.3.2 (#49, Oct  2 2003, 20:02:00) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)] on win32
	Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more
information.

	I also have win32-157 installed....

	Is there some way around this compile issue, does anyone know of a
precompiled
	Windows binary for the PyCrypto kit??

			- Benjamin