[python-win32] killing win32 process

Jim Vickroy Jim.Vickroy at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 14 12:52:21 EDT 2003

You may also want to take a look at the win32process module -- specifically,
TerminateProcess.  Depending on your need for interprocess communication
this module may be satisfactory.  If you need interprocess communication the
win32process API requires you to use Windows pipes (win32pipe) which may be
more Windows-specific than you care to be.