[python-win32] f(win32all, COM server, py2exe) continued

Cory Dodt corydodt@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:13:03 -0800 (PST)

Wish I had the time or the -foo to do the threadstate stuff, but I've
never used a thread in my life.  :-)

And, I'm not in a hurry.  I'm willing to stay on 150 as long as it takes,
since that's working.

What I will do is test whatever you have to test.  If somebody got this
working already, I could try their stuff out.