[python-win32] RE: Blank ASP page using Python 2.2

Don Dwiggins dond@advancedmp.com
22 Jan 2003 13:28:50 -0800

A note to Mark, and anyone else encountering the "blank ASP page" problem:

I just upgraded to Activestate 2.2.2, build 224; in the process, I lost the
copy of framework.py I was using, and the problem showed up again.

I tried replacing the installed framework.py with the one from win32all-150
(which you'd recommended) -- this didn't work either.  I finally found a
copy, on a different machine, of the one from -133; this one works.

I thought this was worth mentioning in case you dig into the problem again.
(BTW, I'd be willing to set up and send you some traces or debug output if
it'll help.)

FWIW, I'm running Win2K with all the latest upgrades and patches as of a
couple of weeks ago, and IIS 5.0.2195.3649.

Regards,
--

Don Dwiggins                     "The truth will make you free,
d.l.dwiggins@computer.org         but first it will make you miserable"