[python-win32] Python Win32 build 150- bottom lines not visible when window is not maximized

Tony Cappellini tony@tcapp.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 23:27:58 -0800

> > I'm using build 150 on a WIn32 machine.
> > If the Python Win32 IDE is not maximized, you cannot see that
> > last few lines.
>
> >>Last few lines of what?

of what was displayed in PythonWin.

> > Also, when I type a module name, followed by a '.', and let
> > the command
> > line completion window be displayed, the dropdown box is not
> > fully displayed.
>
> >>I see this too :(

I'm glad it's not just me. Seems like I"m the only one having IDE problems.
I went to small fonts, and I can't seem to duplicate that problem I posted
B4, so it ooks like it may have been the large fonts.

Is there any way to easily make your IDE work with both large & small fonts ?