[python-win32] How to access MFC objects CString, CMap in Python

Harry harry_chillboy at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:51:06 EST 2003

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi All,

In my project I am facing one difficulty while accessing MFC objects in Python. I am working on integrating two dlls which expose their functionalities by set of  C APIs. Some of the APIs returns MFC object like CString, CMap.
How can I access these objects in python. I tried to use SWIG to generate wrapper for those classes but Swig reports parsing errors.
Could you please give me any direction..

Thank you,
Harish