[python-win32] win32pdhutil Processor Time always returns 99

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 11:19:01 EST 2003

<preamble>
I don't claim to be an expert on all things WMI; in cases like
 this, I tend to go Googling because -- nearly always -- someone,
 somewhere's done it before.
</preamble>

Depends a bit on what you mean. The Win32_OperatingSystem object has
 several attributes which might help (FreePhysicalMemory, FreeVirtualMemory,
 TotalVirtualMemorySize and so on) but they'd probably need interpreting.
 MSDN has a reference set of all the classes and attributes which is worth
 perusing:

 http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wmisdk/wmi/win32_classes.asp

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk