[python-win32] wrapper for MSAA

shanmukha hugu at sify.com
Tue Dec 9 01:03:52 EST 2003

hi!!

my task is to develop a wrapper to the MSAA using
python. for this i'm developing a module. the class design is:

class Wrapper:

    class Application:

    class Window:

    class PushButton:

    class EditBox:

in my main module i create an object for the Wrapper class and when i say:

wrapper.Application, it should enable me to access the application..

similarly if i say,
wrapper.PushButton, it should enable me to access the pushbutton...

in other words its a generic class tht gives me the respective handlers. i inherit this class and user for specific purposes.

thank u.
sha.

Click here to find your dream partner!
Know more at http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/partner/sify.html

Sify Power mail- a Premium Service from Sify Mail!
know more at http://mail.sify.com