[python-win32] Accessing another user's Exchange Calendar

Aaron Patrick Lehmann lehmanap at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Aug 22 13:58:55 EDT 2003

Hello--

I'm trying to write a service that will log in as one user, and then set
and cancel appointments from other users that it is authorized to change.
I've managed to do this by allowing the program to log on to exchange as
those users, but I am worried that that might present a security risk.  Is
there a way to programmatically access Calendar folders as a delegate, and
so make an electronic "secretary"?  Failing that, is there a way to make
use of standard permissions to achieve this?  I know it is possible in
outlook, but I've been unable to find the proper methods to do it from
python.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Lehmann
--