[python-win32] ASP strangeness

Brian Brown brian@assess.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:27:02 -0700

Quoting Mark Hammond <mhammond@skippinet.com.au>:

> Check win32all-150 - it has some ASP problems fixed.  If you still have a
> problem, please send me a small complete (should-be) working sample.
>
> Mark.

More followup... The problem seems to be only related to database connections.
If I enter a page via a GET, the python code in my imported modules gets run,
but database queries return nothing. Even doing it with POST, if I enter a
page, all works fine, then I go to another page and back (via a POST) and the
problem crops up again, no data returning from queries.

I suspected in might be something to do with ADO, so I have tried it with
mxODBC to the same (Access) databases, and the problem is the same.

I'll try to come up with a small sample example that demonstrates the problem.
BTW, this is now using win32all-150.