[python-win32] missing OleLoadPicturePath, LoadPicture for usage with MS imagelist control...

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:38:55 +1000

The best thing would be to add OleLoadLPicture to pythoncom.cpp, so that all
future users also have access to it.  I am able to guide you through this.

Mark.