[python-win32] Passing parameters to a Win32 app

Jens B. Jorgensen jens.jorgensen@tallan.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:15:45 -0500

You could include some more information here. It's hard to tell what the
problem may be without further information on how you're passing the
parameters/creating the command line. Did you try the os.system() function?