[python-win32] Using native COM interfaces

Manoj Plakal terabaap@yumpee.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:23:28 -0600

Mark,

Are you referring to using makepy on a type library? I thought
that does early binding by determining types of arguments and return
values but still requires IDispatch or some other interface natively
supported by the PythonCOM DLL. Can you actually generate support
for any native interface using makepy?

Re using makwgw/SWIG, is there any documentation? Or just a brief
step-by-step procedure on how to go about it?

Manoj