[python-win32] Problems with enviroment variable under W2000 and VC6++

Marcus Konermann m_konermann@gmx.de
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 01:08:02 +0100

--------------200D79DC9A57F5A5BD6F3E17

Hi @ All !

For now i tried a lot of things to tell SWIG where the lib directory is,
but after controlling by using the command "swig -swiglib"  every time
the output was " /usr/local/lib/swig1.3."
So to solve this problem the only solution for me was to copy the four
fileīs (swig.swg, python.swg, common.swg, swig.exe) manually in the
working directory, but i donīt think that this was the right way. I also
tried to set the PATH to the lib directory under W2000 in the enviroment
variables, but nothing happend.

The second problem for me is to set the right enviroment variable for
python2.1 in the windows 2000 sytem. I tried to use PYTHONPATH,
PYTHON_INCLUDE and PYTHON_LIB (like described in the SWIG manual 1.3.9),
but nothing happend while compiling under VC6++. The Linker only says:
simanneal_wrap.cpp
C:\simanneal_wrap.cpp(179) : fatal error C1083: Include-Datei kann nicht
geoeffnet werden: 'Python.h': No such file or directory

Please, i need help
Greetings
Marcus

--------------200D79DC9A57F5A5BD6F3E17

Hi @ All !
is, but after controlling by using the command "swig -swiglib"&nbsp; every
time the output was " /usr/local/lib/swig1.3."
file&acute;s (swig.swg, python.swg, common.swg, swig.exe) manually in the
working directory, but i don&acute;t think that this was the right way.