[python-win32] win32all examples

Peteris_Martinsons@swh-t.lv Peteris_Martinsons@swh-t.lv
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:20:51 -0800

Does anybody knows any simple GUI examples of pythonwin? I have looked at
the demos that come along the pythonwin, but there are no examples of
window creation and the like. Pythonwin IDE itself is not so good as
example, because it uses resources and the like.
So far I have made a window with a menu, and have stuck on creating a
toolbar with pictures from external bitmaps. It simply pops up "illegal
operation" and thats all.
It would be good to have some more or less simple examples of real window
creation, like the ones that come with wxWindows.

Peeteris