[python-uk] Python 2.7 conversion project

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Apr 28 03:18:45 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well in these uncertain times.

I now work full-time, but this week a former consulting client approached
me about converting their large Python 2.7 application, with integrated C++
libraries, to Python 3. Since I can't undertake this work myself I said I'd
look for someone to do the work for them.

If you'd like an introduction please drop me a line at steve at holdenweb.com
(remember, the default on this list is that replies go to the list) and
I'll put you in touch. No fees, no catch, just trying to help a former
client.

Kind regards,
Steve