[python-uk] Job ad alert!! Ignore if you are a happy worker :)

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 09:20:24 EST 2018

Hey all,

Ignore this if you are happily married to your job. I have just had two new
Python roles come in from two startups here in London. Below is a brief
summary as I don't want to take up too much room here. But if you want more
info drop me an email and we can arrange a chat or a coffee.

1) Senior Full-stack developer (Python/ Javascript).- Tech company
disrupting the commercial property sector.

(Salary up to £80k plus share options)

If you want to:

-Work to build the product not just write the code.
-Work in a company where your friends first and colleagues 2nd.
-Get first hand experience of building a company from the product to the
investment rounds.

This could be perfect for you.

Techstack: Javascript, Node.js, Python, Django, Flask

2) Python Developer- Luxury Fashion brand.

Senior developer- £70k plus very strong benefits package
Developer- £55-60k Plus strong benefits package

If you want to:

-Define the technical strategy for an early stage platform.
-Work in a highly agile environment
-Influence discussions around best-practice and new technology
-Work on some greenfield tech.

This could be for you!

Techstack: Python (flask, pyramid, bottle, celery, tornado), Micro-services
architecture, CI/CD

Thanks guys. Hope everyone had a lovely holiday season and didn't eat as
much cheese as I did.

--

Sophie Hendley| Principal Consultant| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903

*E: *sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk

*W:* www.digvis.co.uk