[python-uk] Online python training for non-programmers

Fangohr H. H.FANGOHR at soton.ac.uk
Sun May 7 15:40:29 EDT 2017

Hi Thomas and all,

there are same teaching materials available that are used at Southampton University (and a few other places) to teach first year science and engineering students (but in particular non-computer scientists) how to program. The content is limited to functionality of Python that is useful for data analysis / modelling. The material is available as a pdf, or html, or as Jupyter Notebooks from https://www.southampton.ac.uk/~fangohr/teaching/python/book.html

Disclaimer: I am the author.

Best wishes,

Hans