[python-uk] Roadmap for Mu - a beginner's editor

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sat Oct 29 12:38:28 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,

Apologies for cross posting - but these email lists contain people who
may be interested in or who may already know about Mu - an editor for
beginner programmers that was written as part of the BBC micro:bit project.

I've promised this for a while and have finally got round to writing it
- the Mappa MUndi, or roadmap for Mu.

https://github.com/mu-editor/mu/pull/180

I'd love feedback!

This is a straw man so please feel free to review it, provide
constructive critique and suggest ideas. I'm not precious about anything
I write, so, jump in!

Thanks in advance,

N.