[python-uk] London Python Project Nights, Wed 15th

Alistair Broomhead alistair.broomhead at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 08:10:08 EDT 2016

It's that time again - Build Something (nee London Python Project Nights)
is on again next Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing some/all of you there!

http://www.meetup.com/London-Python-Project-Nights/events/226695748

This may be the last one at Skimlinks for a while, while I've worked there
they've very kindly given us the space, but the security policy is such
that a current employee must be there until the end to supervise and lock
up. I'm over on to my next venture at the end of the month, and as far as
I'm currently aware nobody else is able to commit to the timeslot.

It is because of this that I'd like to put out a call for sponsors - if
your company is based in central London and would be interested in hosting
a small event (12-25 attendees) please get in contact!

Thanks,
Al