[python-uk] Data Wrangling with Python Course

Katharine Jarmul kjarmul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:11:45 EDT 2016

Thanks a bunch!

@tom, yes, I reached out as I found the dojo group and found it to be
interesting. Thanks for also the heads up about different learner needs. I
have some required pre-homework to try and get an idea of level of interest
and skill, so that helps, but it's good to keep an eye out for different
needs. And wow, I had no idea BofA used Python... neat!

@andy, there's also a student discount, if that helps :) (it's listed on
the page)

@nick, thanks for the tip! I have had mixed reviews trying to reach out to
data groups here in Berlin, but I'll give it a shot and see what the
reaction is like. I think there's a lot of interesting overlap there as
well, so I'm hopeful :)

@sydney, I'll try and look up a posting board there as well.

Thanks again for all the help and suggestions everyone, it's really nice to
feel such a sunny London welcome from cloudy Berlin ;)
-kjam