[python-uk] Announcing: London Dojo Thursday 3rd December

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Mon Nov 30 07:08:23 EST 2015

Hi all,

Slightly later email than usual, too much mulled wine already! For the
Christmas Dojo - this Thursday - we'll be with Forward Partners, in their
office just North of Old Street.

As usual we'll have pizza, drinks and all the group coding you can manage.
Maybe a lightning talk too.

Get your tickets while they're hot - especially if you've never come
before, we really welcome everyone:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-season-7-episode-4-tickets-19777226216

Note, as we're using eventbrite these days, if you sign up and later find
you can't attend, you can click the link in the email you get, and just hit
the cancel order button.

If you need any more information (or want to volunteer as a "cat herder" of
a dojo), contact the team via Twitter: @ldnpydojo
<https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or via email team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

Look forward to seeing you all this Thursday.

Tom
@tomviner