[python-uk] PyconUK website!

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Fri Mar 20 18:11:10 CET 2015

I have never seen sites built, managed and hosted this way before.  It's
brilliant!  But where's the Python going to go? ;-)

I have to teach a bunch of schoolkids some basic web design this Easter
(front end only).  We started off with concepts of version control, and I
was going to have to bamboozle them with FTP/SCP onto low end hosting
sites.   This totally removes the need and will force them to use version
control properly from day one.  The idea that merging into a master branch
IS deployment is wonderful.

- Andy