[python-uk] copyright info in source

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:04:52 CEST 2013

The (il-)logic of trying to apply copyright statements to an otherwise
empty file should be weighed against the effort of writing a syntax checker
that can ignore such files.

Generally, it's easier to script these things, so having a script that
blindly adds the copyright header to all python files in the project
(assuming there aren't files from other projects) is probably the best
solution here.