[python-uk] copyright info in source

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:30:09 CEST 2013

I concur, you do not have to put the full license text in it, a reference
to it is fine.
The logic behind that request is that some files may be seen out of context
of the project (as there is no reference), without having a license
attached the file can be legally misrepresented as being public domain.

So yes a one liner as Andy has given is all you need, by having your name
and year, any reference can be then looked up by anybody who is interested.