[python-uk] Next Python Sheffield meeting Tues July 30th

Daley Chetwynd d_chetwynd at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 28 16:00:37 CEST 2013

Hi all,

The next Python Sheffield meeting will be on Tuesday July 30th from
18:30 - 20:30 at ElectricWorks. ElectricWorks is located opposite
Sheffield train station. Entry is via the back entrance facing the bus
interchange, not the front entrance facing Sheaf Street and the train
station:

http://electric-works.net/contact/

This month we have the following speaker:

Daley Chetwynd (@dchetwynd) - "Ghost.py for functional web testing"

We're always looking for future speakers, so if you'd like to talk on
anything Python-related and fancy a trip over to Sheffield, please get
in touch. The Python Sheffield group is open to all levels of Python
user including those who don't currently know any Python languages but
would like to learn. To find out more, follow @pysheff on Twitter or see
the Google group:

groups.google.com/group/python-sheffield

Thanks,

Daley