[python-uk] The perils of reply-to

Oliver Hilton Oliver.Hilton at uktv.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 17:25:08 CET 2013

Before this descends into an eternal and excruciatingly dull back and forth on the merits of different email clients, operating systems, deities etc.. all of which boil down to personal preference (yes despite the fact your own personal opinion is clearly the only valid one) can we just run a web vote somewhere if required and stick to that.  Ta!

Oli (who is not really bothered either way)