[python-uk] Fwd: PyCon By Video?

David Walker dave at crowdscores.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 11:15:32 CEST 2012

Rami,

I don't know how it is going organising this event, but I would be very
interested in attending.

We at CrowdScores may be interested in helping too.  Although we haven't
got a big enough space to host it (and you seem to have that covered
anyway), we could certainly run to some beer and pizza to
help proceedings along.  We may ask for 2 mins to plug the exciting
vacancies we have for expert python people, but that'd be all!

Cheers,
--
*David Walker*

CrowdScores Ltd