[python-uk] Reading Python Dojo Number 4

Daniel Pope mauve at mauveweb.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 20:42:23 CET 2012

Hi all,

The next Reading Python Dojo will be next Wednesday, 14th March, at 7pm
at One Forbury Square.  Free beer and pizza will be available as usual,
courtesy of our sponsors and hosts Austin Fraser.

Please sign up for free ticket on our EventWax site if you would like to
attend.

https://rdgpydojo.eventwax.com/reading-python-dojo-number-4

As usual, there is a slot to give a brief presentation (15-30 minutes)
on any Python-related subject. We'd love to hear about what you're
working on or if you've learned about anything really cool recently.
Please drop me an e-mail if you'd like to speak.