[python-uk] saturday london python dojos?

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Jan 31 12:00:17 CET 2012

On 30/01/2012 23:58, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Jan/30/2012, Tom Viner wrote:
>
>> I personally would really enjoy having a longer session to create more
>> ambitious solutions on a weekend dojo. Although I wouldn't be able to
>> attend every time.
> I estimate that I would go 50% of the Python Dojo's that would happen on
> weekends.

Personally, I could probably only make it 10% of the time at weekends. I
much prefer a weeknight slot.

Good luck to those of you who prefer it though, that shouldn't stop you.

--
Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley