[python-uk] PyCon UK

Jon Gould J.Gould at austinfraser.com
Wed Sep 21 12:08:43 CEST 2011

Yesterday Austin Fraser were confirmed as an official sponsor of PyCon UK 2011 which is happening in Coventry this weekend.

http://pyconuk.net/Sponsors

I will be at the conference on Sunday and will be talking at the Recruitment Event on Sunday morning. We will be available all day for you to come and meet us in person, to discuss your current work situation, give career advice and we will be running a CV clinic.

Please can you let me know if you will be there as it would be great to meet up if you are.

We will be discussing our current vacancies so it will be a good opportunity for you to see what jobs are available.

We are working with clients all over the UK on both permanent and contract positions.

If you are not going to be at the conference, please let me know if you are actively looking for work or considering any changes in the future.

Regards

Jon Gould
Head of Digital Media

Austin Fraser Limited
Tel  +44 118 959 6689
Fax +44 118 959 6629
www.austinfraser.com<http://www.austinfraser.com/>

[cid:image003.gif at 01CC784E.D3867B90]<http://www.austinfraser.com/home.html>

[cid:image004.gif at 01CC784E.D3867B90]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jongould> [cid:image005.png at 01CC784E.D3867B90] <http://twitter.com/jonwebjobs>
CLICK ABOVE TO JOIN MY NETWORKS

This message, together with any attachments, is
confidential and is intended only for the use of
the addressee(s) and may contain information
which is covered by legal, professional or other
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient
please destroy this E-mail and inform us.