[python-uk] Google Wave

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 02:18:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/10/19 Pablo Brasero Moreno <pablobm at gmail.com>:
>     This is pablobm at googlewave.com. May I join the discussion? I have found
> Wave not so useful so far for the same reason.

Being a cynical old man I suspect that it's yet another piece of
technology looking for a problem to solve, when the stuff that really
needs doing is neglected because it's boring.

Have you guys read Greg Conti's book Googling Security? You should.

Best wishes,

John
--
(You wants to stop using gmail because of privacy implications, but
hasn't got around to it yet because it's too good.)

> -- Pablo
>
> On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Nicholas Tollervey <ntoll at ntoll.org> wrote:
>>
>> Done... ;-)
>>
>> On 18 Oct 2009, at 21:00, Toby Watson wrote:
>>
>>> I'm toby.watson <at> gmail <dot> com
>>>
>>> Can you add me into the discussion please?
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Toby