[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meeting: Tue 1st Dec 2009

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 20:42:57 CET 2009

Summarising from the CamPUG Google Group:

The Cambridge and East Anglia Python Users Group will be holding a
Python Code Dojo on Tuesday 1st December.  This will once again be
hosted by RealVNC at their offices here: http://tinyurl.com/realvncoffices

For those who have not come across them before, a Code Dojo is a
"public collaborative coding with the aim of mutual learning based
upon the premise that acquiring coding skill should be a continuous
process".

We're expecting it will be something in the manner of http://ramblings.timgolden.me.uk/2009/09/18/
, but we haven't tried one before, so we'll see how it goes.

All are welcome.  If you'd like to tell us you're coming, you can do
so at http://campug-guestbook.appspot.com/.

Hope to see you there.

Meetings after that will be:

* Tue 5th January 2010. This will be a pub meeting - come and tell
   people about what Pythonic gifts you got for Christmas, or share
   new year resolutions to use more unit testing, or whatever.
* Tue 2nd February 2010 - another talks or similar meeting.

Tibs