[python-uk] Next Cambridge & East Anglia Meetings: Tue 2nd June 2009

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Sun May 17 13:10:28 CEST 2009

Paraphrasing the message sent to the CamPUG Google Group:

Next meeting will be Tuesday 2nd June 2009, 8pm, at the Carlton Arms.
It will be a "discussion" meeting, talking in general about testing
(this didn't happen at the last "talks" meeting because the one talk
we had expanded rather well).

This is an experiment, as our first "discussion" meeting, and the
first pub meeting with a theme.

After that is EuroPython 2009, in Birmingham, with the main event
being Tuesday 30th June through Thursday 2nd July. See http://www.europython.eu/
  for more details.

The following CamPUG meeting, on Tuesday 7th July, will also be a pub
meeting (since I'm assuming we'll all still be recovering after
EuroPython).

Tibs