[python-uk] Python project layout?

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Fri May 8 14:01:43 CEST 2009

Further to Tim's reply about project layout.

One of the tennats of Python is that it is a choice language. If you want to
put modules in a single file then do so. If it fits better in a directory
then that's fine too. Both work well and neither approach will make you a
leper to other Python devs. :)

I usually mix it up. Large modules go in directories. Simple small ones in a
single file :)

 --
Tom
++ No problem should ever have to be solved twice ++

—
 LiveMeta.net <http://www.livemeta.net> |
Errant.me.uk<http://www.errant.me.uk> |
T: +447743187094 | tom at errant.me.uk | <morton.thomas at googlemail.com>
morton.thomas at googlemail.com

follow me:
[image: Google Talk:] morton.thomas [image: MSN:]
morton.thomas at googlemail.com
[image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/errantx>[image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=197811041&ref=profile>[image:
Last.fm] <http://www.last.fm/user/mugserrant>[image:
Blogger]<http://www.blogger.com/profile/02209987468203140732>[image:
Youtube] <http://uk.youtube.com/tmorton166>[image:
Digg]<http://www.digg.com/users/errantx>
Short reply? I use the five.sentenc.es policy in mail replies

--- @ WiseStamp Signature. <http://www.wisestamp.com> Get it
now<http://www.wisestamp.com>