[python-uk] London Python Pub Night

Bruce Durling bld at otfrom.com
Fri Jul 24 17:46:42 CEST 2009

I'd be very interested in a London Python User Group.

meetup.com does charge ($72 for 6 months), upcoming.yahoo.com doesn't
seem to charge, but doesn't have the ongoing community list and
discussion board stuff (which is less important  given the python-uk
list).

I know Thoughtworks are willing to host a meeting sometime in
September towards the end of the month. I was thinking 3 lightning
talks and an unconference, unless anyone has an idea for a longer
talk.

Would anyone be interested? I'm quite happy for this to fall in with
whatever other PUG might form in London. I'd just like to meet some
other Python coders.

cheers,
Bruce