[python-uk] EuroDjangoCon '09

Robert [Siu Design] robert.lofthouse at siudesign.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 21:13:00 CET 2009

We have just announced the EuroDjangoCon '09 Venue and also announced some
of the keynote speakers:

http://euro.djangocon.org/blog/2009/02/05/venue-info-and-registration/

---------------------
Important Dates
---------------------

The conference has also been extended by two days so that we can have
sprints. The dates are now as follows:

May 4th - 6th (Main conference)
May 7th - 8th (Sprints)

Call for participation ends on 1st March, so please ensure you have
submitted your talk before then: http://euro.djangocon.org/conference/talk/

Registration opens on Tuesday 10th February.

-----------
Sponsorship

We are also looking for sponsors, so please contact me for details. The
sponsorship brochure will be available from tomorrow onwards. Sponsoring
EuroDjangoCon is a great way to show your support for the community and help
is keep the event affordable.

Kind regards

Robert Lofthouse
(DjangoCon/EuroDjangoCon Chairman)