[python-uk] York-based Python developer required

Doug Winter doug at isotoma.com
Fri Sep 22 12:32:16 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

We are a small, successful Python shop looking for a developer.  We use
Plone, Zope, Turbogears and Twisted to deliver interesting and
innovative web applications.

We are now looking to recruit a permanent full time developer, to work
out of our York office.  This job would suit a recent graduate with
Python experience who wants to work for a small expanding company at the
cutting edge of web development.  We have an excellent, relaxed working
environment, and you will be working with motivated, experienced people
who will want to help you develop your skills and knowledge.

If you are interested in applying for this role please reply offlist
with your CV.

Cheers,

Doug.

--
doug at isotoma.com   / Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting
Tel: 020 7620 1446 / Mobile: 07879 423002 / Fax: 020 79006980