[python-uk] Turbogears

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Jan 26 13:56:12 CET 2006

Doug Bromley wrote:
> Oh dear.  I've been investing lots of time recently in Rails.  Now I
> find out TG is just as good and its in the language I know.

My own 2p worth is that Django is also excellent and 'does what it says
on the tin'.  Unfortunately it was sufficiently good that my resolution
to do the same app in both and give them equal learning time fizzled out
halfway.  In particular Django's admin interface ROCKS - it saved weeks
on a project already and wowed a customer.

- Andy Robinson